Here are our most visited athletes in May
We are happy to bring you Sportlio top10 statistics form May. For many athletes this season first competition have already finished and some of these athletes have made new personal bests. Yeei! But to the top10. Jürgen is most visited athlete again! Hard writing and blogging pays off and Jürgen knows that. In second place we are happy to see another #TeamSportlio athlete. Katrin has had rough season start and is trying to push herself harder every competition. Triathlon is very tough event. In third place is olympic athlete Jaak-Heinrich, who recently started to write again.
- Jürgen Külm (long distance running) – sportlio.com/jurgen-kulm #TeamSportlio
- Katrin Zaitseva (triathlon) – sportlio.com/katrin-zaitseva #TeamSportlio
- Jaak-Heinrich Jagor (400mH) – sportlio.com/jaak-heinrich-jagor
- Kätlin Tõllasson (discus throw) – sportlio.com/katlin-tollasson #TeamSportlio
- Cevin Anders Siim (swimming) – sportlio.com/cevin-anders-siim
- Kevin Vabaorg (triathlon) – sportlio.com/kevin-vabaorg
- Silja Jürs (long-distance running) – sportlio.com/silja-jurs
- Matz Topkin (swimming) – sportlio.com/matz-topkin
- Mia-Mariette Pankratov (racing kart) – sportlio.com/mia-mariette-pankratov
- Annemarii Bendi (nordic combined) – sportlio.com/annemarii-bendi #TeamSportlio
Here are awesome companies that can be found on our site:
If you are looking place, where to list your results, sponsors and blog about competitions, then Sportlio is place for you. And it is FREE!
CREATE FREE SPORTS PROFILE – sportlio.com/register
View April top10 most visited athletes list – https://blog.sportlio.com/top10-athletes-april-2019