Hi! For many sport events the end of competition season is not far away. Hopefully the good weather stays and last competitions can be held during warm sunny days. But it is time to recap August and see who were most visited athletes.
We have seen Jürgen in #1 spot for quite a while now and he continues to stay there. Second most visited athlete in August was olympic sprinter Jaak-Heinrich, who has written amazing comments about last competitions. Third most visited athlete Katrin is very hard working triathlete, who had some troubles but she will go past them.
- Jürgen Külm (long distance running) – sportlio.com/jurgen-kulm #TeamSportlio
- Jaak-Heinrich Jagor (400mH) – sportlio.com/jaak-heinrich-jagor
- Katrin Zaitseva (triathlon) – sportlio.com/katrin-zaitseva #TeamSportlio
- Emilie Billing (football) – sportlio.com/emilie
- Ralf Marcus Laiva (triathlon) – sportlio.com/ralf-marcus-laiva
- Erik Jagor (400mH) – sportlio.com/erik-jagor
- Kevin Vabaorg (triathlon) – sportlio.com/kevin-vabaorg
- Silja Jürs (long-distance running) – sportlio.com/silja-jurs
- Kätlin Tõllasson (discus throw) – sportlio.com/katlin-tollasson #TeamSportlio
- Sofia Gomes (cycling) – sportlio.com/sofia-gomes
Meet sports friendly companies:
CREATE FREE SPORTS PROFILE – sportlio.com/register
VIEW LAST MONTH MOST VISITED ATHLETES – https://blog.sportlio.com/top-10-most-visited-athletes-july-19