Here are Sportlio Top10 most visited profiles in March.
March is over and we can finally create a list of most popular athletes. It was long month and if you live in Scandinavia, then you probably are waiting for spring to start. Some of you already has new competition season started but who still has training period, now it is good to write what you have been up to and make new training post to fans!
- Kreete Verlin (100mH) – www.sportlio.com/kreete-verlin
- Jürgen Külm (long distance running) – www.sportlio.com/jurgen-kulm #SportlioAthlete
- Katrin Zaitseva (triathlon) – www.sportlio.com/katrin-zaitseva #SportlioAthlete
- Jaak-Heinrich Jagor (400mH) – www.sportlio.com/jaak-heinrich-jagor
- Kätlin Tõllasson (discus throw) – www.sportlio.com/katlin-tollasson #SportlioAthlete
- Cevin Anders Siim (swimming) – www.sportlio.com/cevin-anders-siim-1
- EMÜ Saalihokinaiskond (floor ball) – www.sportlio.com/eesti-maaulikooli-saalihoki-naiskond
- Kevin Vabaorg (triathlon) – www.sportlio.com/kevin-vabaorg
- Eleri Etverk (triathlon) – www.sportlio.com/eleri-etverk #SportlioAthlete
- Antonio Li – (badminton) – www.sportlio.com/antonio-li
And also big thanks to all the companies who support athletes from this list:
You can create your free account here – http://sportlio.com/register
Sportlio is free website for athletes that offers tools to show competition results, sponsors and other.