Here are Sportlio Top10 most visited profiles in April.
April is over and competition season is behind the corner for many athletes. Keep up the good work of posting about your training and now you can start posting about after competition analysis. Tip – these are interesting to read for others and can help you figure out the good and the bad about competition!
- Jürgen Külm (long distance running) – www.sportlio.com/jurgen-kulm #SportlioAthlete
- Katrin Zaitseva (triathlon) – www.sportlio.com/katrin-zaitseva #SportlioAthlete
- Cevin Anders Siim (swimming) – www.sportlio.com/cevin-anders-siim-1
- Kätlin Tõllasson (discus throw) – www.sportlio.com/katlin-tollasson #SportlioAthlete
- Hsieh Kaylin Sin Yan (fencing) – www.sportlio.com/hsieh-kaylin-sin-yan
- Kreete Verlin (100mH) – www.sportlio.com/kreete-verlin
- Antonio Li – (badminton) – www.sportlio.com/antonio-li
- Marti Medar (long distance running) – www.sportlio.com/marti-medar
- Kertu Laak (volleyball) – www.sportlio.com/kertu-laak
- Ott Kiivikas (bodybuilding) – www.sportlio.com/ott-kiivikas
And also big thanks to all the companies who support athletes from this list (double logos mean that multiple athletes are supported by the same company. Click on logo to view athlete or if the company is our user then company profile):