We have listed most visited Sportlio profiles through year.
It has been another awesome year. We have met cool and motivated athletes and even started supporting 2 of them – Jürgen Külm and Eleri Etverk. These young athletes represent our mission the best – we want our platform to help athletes to show themselves and find support. Since joining our site in spring Jürgen has found many supporters and sponsors. But sponsors come to athletes who work for them. Good results do not matter as much as it used to. To all registered athletes – keep it going!
- Jaak-Heinrich Jagor – 400mH – http://sportlio.com/jaak-heinrich-jagor
- Jürgen Külm – Long distance runner – http://sportlio.com/jurgen-kulm
- Kertu Laak – volleyball – http://sportlio.com/kertu-laak
- Kreete Verlin – 100mH – http://sportlio.com/kreete-verlin
- Erik Jagor – 400mH – http://sportlio.com/erik-jagor
- Eleri Etverk – Triathlete – http://sportlio.com/eleri-etverk
- Marti Medar – Long distance runner – http://sportlio.com/marti-medar
- Õilme Võro – 100m – http://sportlio.com/oilme-voro
- Kevin Vabaorg – Triathlon – http://sportlio.com/kevin-vabaorg
- Keila JK – Football club – http://sportlio.com/keilajk-esindusmeeskond
You can create your free account here – http://sportlio.com/register. We have created short video about how easy it is to create your athlete profile. You can watch video here – https://www.facebook.com/sportlio/videos/how to create profile
Sportlio is free website for athletes that offers tools to show competition results, sponsors and other.